Learn About CME Credit Opportunities
Learn About CME Credit Opportunities
2024 Accreditation & CME Information
Cosmetic Bootcamp offers accreditation/CME certification intended for Dermatologists, Ophthalmologists, Otolaryngologists, Facial Plastic Surgeons and Plastic Surgeons, and medical staff employed in those office working under the supervision of a board certified physician in one of the above specialties.
Statement of Need
Cosmetic Bootcamp offers a method of supplemental education and to provide exposure to real-life situations and treatments. The meetings will also offer consolidated opportunities for attendees to hear from and dialogue with seasoned and highly-regarded physicians in their own fields. Cosmetic Bootcamp is dedicated to fostering a community of aesthetic physicians who draw upon each other’s experiences, challenges and resources.
- Identify the appropriate combination of therapies for patients with a variety of medical and aesthetic dermatologic needs, utilizing therapeutic agents and other treatment modalities.
- Identify and assess current and emerging therapies and their role in successful patients consultations
- Demonstrate advanced techniques in the use and application of various neurotoxins and dermal fillers
- Demonstrate increased proficiency in the application of injections and identify potential complications.
- Identify methods of minimizing complications due to filler injections and increase patient safety awareness.
- Demonstrate proficiency in identifying the anatomy in the 6 danger zones of the face.
- Compare and contrast treatment strategies using lasers, light and radiofrequency devices.
- Use global rejuvenation procedures that maximize current developments and advances in aesthetic medicine
- Distinguish appropriate practice management techniques for a successful medical practice and improved patient-clinician communication.
- Discuss treatment options within a realistic framework of potential outcomes, and patient expectations.
- Review treatment options for atopic dermatitis, seborrheic keratosis, acne, rosacea, pigmentation, scars, and other skin conditions.
- Identify therapeutic options and patient management for primary axillary hyperhidrosis.
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Medical Education Resources (MER) and Meeting Designs. MER is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Physician Credit Designation
Medical Education Resources designates this live activity for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) Credit Designation
Medical Education Resources designates this live activity for ANCC nursing contact hours. Nurses will be awarded contact hours upon successful completion of the activity. American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (ANNP) Credit Designation.
The American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) Certification Board recognizes and accepts continuing education (CE) TBD contact hours from activities approved by AMA, ACCME, ANCC, AANP.
Physician Assistant Credit Designation
Medical Education Resources has been authorized by the American Academy of Pas (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for AAPA Category 1 CME credits. Pas should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
Medical Education Resources designates this activity for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. The program will offer approximately 18 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for the General Session and 2 for the Cadaver Head Dissection Session.
In order to receive your CME certificate, you must complete the online survey. Once completed, there will be a link to download your certificate.
Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest
It is the policy of Medical Education Resources to ensure balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor in all of its educational activities. In accordance with this policy, MER identifies conflicts of interest with its instructors, content managers, and other individuals who are in a position to control the content of an activity. Conflicts are resolved by MER to ensure that all scientific research referred to, reported, or used in a continuing education activity conforms to the generally accepted standards of experimental design, data collection, and analysis.